Saturday, January 12, 2008

My Little Pianist






Macy got a new "Grand Piano" for Christmas and is becoming quite the little pianist. When she first saw it, it scared her and she clung to Payte when it made any noise. She warmed up to it quickly though and has lots of fun banging on it. She has even more fun climbing on it though. Macy climbs up to everything now! She can walk along the couch and tv stand too. She's become quite the little monster and enjoys pulling out all of our DVD's and throwing them on the floor. She's gotten to be alot of fun lately. I can't help but laugh when she tries to tickle my toes and makes high piched noises just like we do when we tickle her! What a little personality!

1 comments:

Leslie said...

Where did you find that little piano! That is adorable! I thought I did good when I found evie a little 4-key piano! I bet she has so much fun with that. Isn't it crazy how fast they can get around once they figure out they can walk by holding on to something or someone! our lives will never be the same! THey're mobile!!