Friday, April 11, 2008

Happy Late Birthday!






I have a one year old daughter! I can't believe it, but I love it! My little Macy had a great birthday on March 30th. She shares is with her uncle Tyson who turned 19. Yep, that means twice the cake! Yummy! I'm pretty sure I enjoyed Macy's birthday more than she did, I think that's how first birthdays go. The 30th was on a Sunday, so first we went to church in the new dress that Payte's sister sent. Then we came home, took naps, lounged around, and finally opened a few presents from Payte and I. We gave her a baby, and a little cart thing that she pushes around the house. She also got a new car seat, and a life jacket, but those were mostly necessity things that didn't even get wrapped. I had made a cake on Saturday, so we took it over to my mom's house to have a tiny little party. Macy was timid at first with the cake. She would put her hand up to it, and then pull it away, like she wasn't sure if she was supposed to touch it. So we finally just cut out a big slice for her and put her in her high chair. Again, she just picked at it, but after a few minutes she took both hands and dived right in. She was squeezing and frosting would ooze out of her fingers. That was the best part of the day! What a girl!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Macy is so cute! And birthday parties are so fun! And good job on her cake, it's super cute!

Leslie said...

Good job on the birthday pics! It looks like she loves her baby doll. It is fun taking them to the doctor huh. I always enjoy it, except for that last part. That's always rough. That's so cute that she says "yes" to questions.