Tuesday, June 3, 2008

New obsession???

So Payte talked me into going to the AMA superbike races in Tooele, UT over the weekend. I have to admit I wasn't really looking forward to it but was going because I wanted to spend time with my husband. I am now officially into superbike racing! Never in my life would I have dreamed about liking such a sport, but we had so much fun down there! I even have a couple favorite racers and bikes already! Michael Jordan sponsors a team that has beautiful baby blue bikes that were fun to watch and some great riders Aaron Yates and Geoff May. I also grew to like Jake Zemke mostly because he let me take a picture with him and was way nice! He also won his race. So here are some fun pics of the weekend.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like fun. So when are you going to start racing yourself???

Rebecca Hansen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rebecca Hansen said...

sherie! you have one of the cutest little girls ever! it was fun catching up on you through your blog ; )

The Parkers said...

Hey Probably won't see you this week so drive safe to California and have a MARVELOUS time! I hope this past week went well with girl's camp and I can't wait to hear how it went when you get back from Cali.