Saturday, November 8, 2008

How could I forget my Angel?

I can't believe I almost forgot to post my cute Halloween pictures! Macy dressed up as an Angel for Halloween this year. The costume was made by my mother-in-law and has been passed down from 3 different cousins. It fits her perfectly! The first party we went to was for the ward on Tuesday night. She acted the opposite of an angel though! She wasn't too happy that night because she only wanted to play with the ducks in the pond! The primary had a tub of water with tons of ducks in it. All the kids Macy's age wanted to play in the water! So I would take Macy clear to the other side of the building and she would find her way right back to the ducks! Oh well! On Halloween evening Payte and I took Macy to my parent's neighborhood to just a few of the homes that I knew. She actually acted like an angel that night, which was very nice! After people gave her candy she would say, "Thank you! Bye-bye!" and then blow a great big kiss! What a doll! She had to wear a different halo that night though, because Abby got a hold of the original and chewed it up! Luckily my mom happened to have an extra on hand! So here are the pics of my angel plus some other fun ones.




6 comments:

Jeff and Andrea Neitzel said...

Your little girl is so adorable! I love the angel costume! I hope things are going well!

Jessica said...

What a cutie! I'm sure she's an angel all the time!

Leslie said...

I love that costume, your mother-in-law did a great job! It really is such a cute idea. I was meaning to tell you, I ran into your friend Piper last week voting at the polls. I just kept looking at her and finally I went and said something. It's been a long time since I'd seen her but she asked if I was Sherie's old roommate. Ha. The good ole' days. I can't believe she already has two kids, but they're super cute.

Caralee said...

SOOOOOO cute! It was fun to see you walking around the neighborhood on Halloween. You truly have one adorable daughter.

Erica Walker said...

I had to leave a quick comment about the "Q" beanies.Every one in our little family has one too.Have you found everything you own has a "Q" or "Qwest" on it yet?It's great!!!!

Rebecca Hansen said...

that angel outfit is stinkin adorable! and macy is sooo cute! i love the pic of her in her tights!