Thursday, February 26, 2009

It's finally official!!!

Payte, Macy and I are finally officially announcing baby #2!!! Due September 13th, 2009. I finally got in to the doctor today and got a due date and first ultra sound. Baby is healthy and we find out what we're having in 7 weeks! Macy doesn't understand what's happening yet, but I'm sure she'll catch on soon. They will be 2 1/2 years apart, which will be perfect I hope. We weren't exactly planning on them being that close, but we'll count this as a very special blessing as it took us so long to get Macy! The doctor has given helpful tips on trying to prevent the pre-eclampsia this time, but the risk is at about 25% this time rather than 5-10% last time. So hopefully things go well and we can welcome another healthy baby into the Cagle home.

17 comments:

Caralee said...

Congratulations! What wonderful news. I bet your parents are absolutely thrilled, one more grandchild to love and spoil. I hope you are feeling good.

bb,tonya and cam... said...

YAY! how fun for you! CONGRATS! That is awesome news! I bet your parents are thrilled!

The Parkers said...

yeah...September 13th huh...yeah! that is a good ultrasound pic too! Congrats again!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Im so excited for you! Let me know when the baby shower is!

Andrea said...

Yeah for babies this year! I hope all goes really well. Macy will love being a big sister. Keep those posts coming! (Yeah, I'm one to talk, I know.)

jess said...

Congrats.. I am so excited for you. Let me know if there is anything you need or if you need help with anything.

tiff snedaker said...

Yay for babies. Congratulations!!!

Stephanie and Daniel said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!

Devony said...

Congrats! 2.5 years is sounding pretty good right now! Hopefully everything goes well for you! Congrats again!

Jessica said...

How wonderful! I hope your feeling well. You have my permission to lay around in your jammies all day on the couch eating ice cream!

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Vehar Family said...

We are so excited for you guys! Congratulations! Macy will love being a big sister!

Ariana said...

2 1/2 years isn't that close at all! I'm so happy for you guys and I hope Macy catches on soon. I took Forrest to all of my appointments with Nadia and I took both of them to all of my appointments with Marek and they caught on so fast! And it was fun to see how excited they got about a new baby. Anyway, congratulations again. I just think that is such great news.

Rebecca Hansen said...

congraulations! that's so exciting!! how fun for Macy to be a big sister ; )

The McClellan Family said...

Congrats! How exciting! THere's nothing more wonderful than a brand new baby! I would have a million if they stayed babies! Yay!

Rachelle Jesse Jaramillo said...

Congratulations!! That is exciting news!

TJ and Becca said...

Sherie! That's so exciting for you! I don't know if you know, but Anne just had her third! A boy! Sounds like everything is going good for you!