Monday, June 30, 2008

Crook Family Reunion

Last weekend was my mom's side of the family reunion. We went to Mapleton, Utah where great friends of the family let us come to their home and family barn where dances and parties are held often. It was all at the base of the mountains and there was a large pond with canoes, paddle boats and a rope swing. We played lots of games including siamese kickball, giant slip and slide, and volley ball with giant beach balls. My uncle Bill brought his accordian as always and we did the chicken dance together. Macy was a very good little dancer. The best part of the whole weekend was when my 85 year old grandma went down the slip and slide in her clothes! She thought it was so much fun that she talked my 90 year old blind grandpa into going down with her again! I got video of it, but it's sideways, so I guess I won't post it. I am so lucky to have such healthy, youthful, and fun grandparents! I will never forget that day! The last picture is the house my grandpa grew up in, in Heber City, UT.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looked like you guys had so much fun! Dont worry about calling him Andrew. I started when he told me after being married for two months that his mom does not like the name Andy.I go back and forth but Andy is fine. If you need a baby sitter any time let me know!

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

Hey how can we get added to the RHS class of 2001 blog?

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

Hey Shawn (Jeremy's brother) was actually right in Chester. Wow small world. What is your husband's sister's name? I grew up in Susanville from age 10 until college, Maybe I know her.

Ariana said...

Sherie,
In answer to the question you left on my blog, we recently moved to Rigby. We are in a subdivision called Cambridge. Where are you at? Rigby still, right? WE should get together.

Ariana said...

Yes, I know where the Sterzers live. So you are really close to the high school. Heather Daku lives in a subdivision called Sherbrooke, so she is fairly close to you too. I think we should all get together. What's your number?

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your payteandsherie.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com