Monday, June 30, 2008

Girl's Camp

One of the reasons I haven't been posting this month is because I've been doing Girl's camp stuff. Two months ago the Bishop came to my door and asked me to be the camp director. I told him yes not knowing what the dates of camp would be. That night as I looked at my calendar I realized I wouldn't be able to go to camp the whole week, so I told him that the same night. They decided to find someone else and have me be the assistant, but it took them a while to find someone, so I ended up doing alot of the work. It was tons of fun though, and I love those girls so much. I only ended up going on Monday last week and was so sad to leave that night! The girls brushed my hair, rubbed my shoulders, and played games with me! I hope I can stay in the Young Women's program for a while, because it's so much fun! The girl's make me feel so loved. So now I get to go back to just being the Personal Progress leader which is fine with me!


1 comments:

Ariana said...

Hey Sherie! Girls Camp, wow! I was once asked to be the camp cook (we always did the cooking when I was a young woman) but with already three other callings, a child, and 6 months pregnant with another, I had to decline after accepting. I'm sure it would have been fun, but there was no way at the time that I could have done it. It's fun to be in touch with you again!