Thursday, January 8, 2009

First time Playdough!

Last week I found out the company I work for was laying off a few people and elimating many jobs. My job was one that got cut. I was only working from home 1 to 2 hrs a day though, so that wasn't a big deal to me. They did offer me another position, but I would basically be working full time, and that just wasn't an option for our family right now. So now I have a little extra time in the day, especially while Macy is napping. The other day I decided to try making some playdough. It was so easy and turned out great. Macy loves it and it keeps her busy for a while. All it took was equal parts of salt, flour, and water. I added food coloring for fun. So here are a few pictures of Macy's playdough time. The one picture looks like she's eating it, but she figured out quickly that it does not taste very good!

1 comments:

Leslie said...

I just let Evie play with playdough for the first time too. It honestly didn't even dawn on me that she was old enough for it but she loves it. We make little snakes and bugs and then smash them. Ha. Maybe she'll be my little bug getter so I don't have to!